General CMake documentation links
Useful CMake documentation.
- The man page which is automatically build by the cmake --help facility (should be available with your distribution and also as the last part of http://www.cmake.org/HTML/Documentation.html).
- To get the same documentation in perhaps more convenient form from cmake itself, run
cmake --help-full |less
- To get a complete list of cmake commands use
cmake --help-command-list |less
- To get specific help for, e.g., the ADD_SUBDIRECTORY command use
cmake --help-command ADD_SUBDIRECTORY
- CMake is an easy language to understand so the cmake modules in $cmake_prefix/share/CMake/Modules, where cmake_prefix is the prefix for your cmake install, are a good source of ideas.
- KDE and Scribus CMakeLists.txt files and *.cmake modules. You may get access to the latest KDE and Scribus work following the instructions at http://developer.kde.org/source/anonsvn.html and http://docs.scribus.net/index.php?lang=en&page=install1.
- The CMake mailing list This is an extremely active mailing list where the subscribers are most helpful.